- When you register with us, we directly collect the information from you.
- Even if you do not get registered with us, we collect your information when you browse our site, open or respond to our emails (either for promotion or information), when you post a comment on our site or raise of query to us through your email address.
- In an attempt to improve our user experience, we collect information from you, using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons.
- To provide customized information on the browser, we may also collect non-personal information about your device from which you are accessing this website such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identities, browser type, browser language and other information.
- We also collect information from you when you register with us by linking your social media accounts and handles or any third party accounts. By sharing these account details you have agreed to share with us certain details of these accounts by giving permission these social media and handle holders.
- Registration for the services may require information such as your name, age, sex. Contact number, email address and demographic information such as your location, area, IP address, etc.
- Cookies are small text files which contain small amount of information that is downloaded in your device (computer, laptops, mobiles, ipads or any other electronic device that you use) when you visit this site. If you intend to visit the website again these downloaded cookies help you communicate with the website in a better way.
- If you do not wish to download cookies, you have an option to decline cookies in your browser.
How we use the information we collect from you
- We use the information you provide to manage and give better services as per you request. This includes information needed for processing your subscriptions, sending you electronic mails and making arrangements for you to participate in the services provided by the website.
- In an attempt to update you with the happenings of this website, we may also require to reach you through email or your provided contact number.
- We may also use this information to bring in your notice targeted advertisements, promotional events and offers of your interest.
- If we need to use this information for other purposes, a prior consent will be taken from you by the website.
How we share you information
- To provide you better services, we share your information with our business partners.
- We may also share your information with our business partners who assist us for hosting, advertising and list managers.
- We may also share your information wherever we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the services.
- The third parties who are involved in assisting us in running the website will have an access to the personal information that you share with us.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization.
- You may access or change your personal information shared with us by signing in the website. The information will not be modified. However, on changes in the policy of the website, you are required to update your personal information as soon as possible.
- On your request, your account will be deleted and your personal information will be removed as soon as reasonable possible. However, some of your personal information will be retained from your closed accounts to comply with the laws.
Note: If you do not want to get updated with the information, advertisements and news letters from us, you can unsubscribe link in the communication that you receive.