Dubai Parks and Resorts- your next place to be
With every new wonder Dubai is kicking up a notch. The latest feather in the cap is the UAE’s largest theme park – Dubai Parks and Resorts. Spread across an area of 25 million square feet (roughly the size of 420 football fields), this is going to be the biggest theme park in Dubai with motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai, LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park.
“Dubai parks and resorts is a dream project created to fulfill the aim of touching the mark of 20 million visitors in Dubai by the end of 2020. We have carefully selected the four theme parks keeping in mind entertainment options for the entire family and not just focusing to a particular age group. All these four parks collectively have more than 100 rides. The park also has a river along which you can visit across four different zones showcasing some of the most spectacular eras from the past.” Says an official from Dubai Parks and Resorts.
The motiongate Dubai is touted to be the largest motion theme park in UAE with 27 rides and attractions spread across five amazing zones. All the activities around the motiongateTM is based around Sony Pictures Studio, DreamWorks, Lionsgate, Smurfs Village and an entry via Studio Central. The park will have attractions from various super hit classic movies like Hotel Transylvania, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Ghostbusters, Smurfs, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, The Hunger Games and Step Up.
The Bollywood Parks Dubai is a tribute to the world’s second richest movie industry. The entire park is spread across an area of 1.7 million square feet, it boasts of the best of Bollywood theme attractions including dance performances inspired by the cult movies like Lagaan, Sholay, Rock On, Krish and more.it also includes fun rides, themed restaurants and special show performances.
Set across six different theme areas of Lego City, Adventure, Lego Kingdom, Imagination, Factory, and Miniland, the LEGOLAND Water Park is a dream come true for the kids and adults alike. The park is the seventh of its kind in the world and features 20 slides and water attractions, including a half-million gallon wave pool and a calm river for families to create their own raft using Lego soft bricks.
The LEGOLAND Dubai is the trademark place of the LEGOLAND with the famous Lego factory wherein kids can see how the LEGO bricks are made. They can also visit the BIG shop- the largest LEGO shop in the whole of Middle East. Kids can enjoy flying a plane, riding the LEGOLAND cars with a special LEGOLAND® Driving License at the LEGO city. Roller coasters, adventure rides, Miniland and a lot more is happening at the LEGOLAND Dubai.
Exclusive features of the Dubai Water Parks and Resorts:
• Every LEGOLAND has a Miniland that has the famous landmarks of UAE and Dubai recreated using millions of Lego bricks. This is a feat unavailable in any other park across the globe.
• The theme parks are an eclectic mix of amazing indoor and outdoor activities, thus making it perfect for visiting anytime throughout the year.
• Just outside of the theme parks is the Riverland™ Dubai, that offers the best of shopping, dining and entertainment plaza for the joy of the whole family.
• The Dubai park and resorts offer annual passes to all the theme parks, which give you all year access to all the amazing attractions. The bookings for the annual pass is open even now.
• For visitors who do not want to leave the fun of the theme park and go, the place has a special Lapita Hotel. With an exclusive family oriented Polynesian
theme, it makes for a great place to rest and unwind after a fun filled day at the park.
• The different theme parks will be the home for world renowned celebrities like The Smurfs, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Ghostbusters, Ra.One, Don, Krrish, many famous LEGO characters and a lot more!
• Roller coaster rides, kids play areas, white water rapid rides, multi-sensory shows, motion simulators and live stage performances with the best in the industry are some of the key ingredients of the park that will go on for the entire year and keep the visitors entertained.
Image Credits: dubaiparksandresorts.com
Latest posts by Neha Singh (see all)
- Golf in Dubai is Not Just a Sport, It’s a Religion - February 19, 2018
- Check out these incredible Dubai attractions in 2018 - December 19, 2017
- The 10 Best Indian Restaurants in Dubai - November 30, 2017