Brace yourself for a day of thrill and excitement at the mega theme park IMG Worlds of Adventure. Discover everything you could do here from rides to food.
Dubai is a masterpiece with tall buildings, fancy malls, swanky hotels and lively bars. It is the couple’s romantic escapade and also the city for family getaway. And the perfect places that cover both emotions are the theme parks in Dubai. IMG Worlds of Adventure is an indoor amusement park in UAE and Dubai’s first mega themed entertainment destination.
Owned by Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group and spread in 1.5 million square feet, this is a huge park that can host more than 20,000 guests in a day. It is fascinating to know that it is also the largest temperature controlled indoor themed entertainment destination in the world. Moreover, there are wide-ranging things to do- from transforming into superheroes to enjoying the adventure. You can explore the stimulating roller coasters, amusing rides, events of Marvel superheroes and the roaring animatronic dinosaurs.
IMG Worlds of Adventure Timing is 11am-8pm (Sunday to Wednesday) and 11am-10pm (Thursday to Saturday). It brings happiness to life for 365 days of the year. The park admission costs around AED 285 and the kids are charged AED 255.
Walk through the major attractions at IMG Dubai–
You are at the world’s best indoor theme park and we know what you expect here- more fun, faster adrenaline rush and chilling performances. There are 5 epic zones in which this park is divided:
1. Cartoon Network
One of the favourite kid zones, based on cartoons characters from Cartoon Network, like
• Powerpuff Girls (Mojo Jojo’s Robot Rampage) is a mind-blowing Townsville that is all about rides.
• Ben 10 is the best highlight and asks you to fully immerse in Ben’s world in this epic multi-sensory adventure. It has the world’s 5D Ben 10 cinema and the largest Ben 10 store in the world.
• Adventure Time (The Ride of OOO with Finn & Jake-monorail) makes you fly and soar high in the Land of OOO and meet Ice King, a host of Princesses and a cast of other extraordinary characters.
• The Amazing Ride of Gumball is set in the town of Elmore where you need to compete with your friends and kill the objects that have come to life.
• LazyTown is not lazy at all as you get to climb, dance and involve in lot more interesting activities.
Now if a place is filled with cartoon characters, being an adult you might think there is nothing for you. But that is definitely not the case, as there are oodles of big thrills to keep you entertained. For example, this zone is a fantastic place if you are fond of Marvel (The Walt Disney Company) characters. And once you will see these superheroes’ roller coasters and ride, you won’t be able to hide your excitement.
• Avengers: Battle of Ultron is a motion-based 3D dark ride. Earn your place in the Avengers team and be a part of the encouraging group of Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America and the Hulk to fight against the villain Ultron.
• Hulk: Epsilon Base 3D is a state-of-the-art stereoscopic cinema dome, 360-degree viewing screen that offers you a seat in this incredible battle against his strongest enemy in stunning 3D.
• Spider-Man: Doc Ock’s Revenge is a roller coaster which is constantly spinning, trying to stop Doctor Octopus from stealing the energy supply.
• Thor Thunder Spin is a fast and large spinning ride.
• Avengers Flight of the Quinjets gives the opportunity to handle your own two-seat Quinjet and is of interest for all ages.
3. IMG Boulevard
It is an engaging zone that has a mixture of eerie feels and leisure vibe. With powerful attractions, multiple dining choices and shopping areas, this place promises endless hours of fun.
• The Haunted Hotel: The name says enough- this is a cave created with ghostly influences. Cross a maze of corridors, fear the changing scenery, and encounter the spine-tingling characters. And exiting through this ghoulish backdrop is equally nerve-wracking. If you have guts and zeal to try something unique, enter this frightening hotel.
4. Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure
Now, this is the original intellectual property created by IMG which is dynamic and dramatic. The life-size, animatronic dinosaur will give you chill in your spine and you might fall for it thinking it to be real.
• The Velociraptor is a roller coaster with lots of twists, turns and loops travelling through jungles and desert at 100km/h in just 2.5 seconds.
• Forbidden Territory is a dinosaur-themed that has the longest ride.
• Predator is a playground that showcases the power of gravity in heart-throbbing game.
• Dino Carousel is about spinning with no enemies and just some friendly inhibitors of the zone.
• Adventure Fortress is a battleground where you need to protect the village from the dinosaurs of Lost Valley running through ladders, tunnels, slides, bridges and nets.
5. Novo Cinema
Partnered with Novo cinemas, IMG has brought an ultimate cinema experience for the visitors. It boats futuristic design and an Instagrammable background with more than 5,000 meters of LED strip lighting of varying colours and floor to ceiling mirror lighting to carry customers into an otherworldly reality. This 12-screen multiplex also has the largest IMAX with Laser screen. It is a manifestation of the next generation of cinema in the region. Feel at home with the VIP 7-star premium private lounge serving custom dining menu and personal butler, plus the soft and cosy reclining seats with pillows and blankets. It has multi-purpose cinemas that feature presentation stage and can be optionally used for business and corporate meetings.
There are plenty of choices to dine and shop around at each of these zones, which means you’ll never go hungry. The 28 food and beverage outlets offer a lot of variety in cuisines. The pro chefs use the freshest ingredient to cook lip-smacking food and serves everything from Arabic to Indian. Some top places to sit and savour are Flavours of Arabia, Spice Valley, Mr Smoothy and Tony’s Skydeck.
Why not take the memories back home from the IMG Worlds of Adventure by buying a souvenir from the shops, or get someone merchandise of wonders for your friends that are unforgettable! There are an array of retail stores at every zone with an exclusive range of thematic merchandise and branded goods from your top Superheroes and cartoons, escalating the till date shopping level.
• Cartoon Network: A nostalgic trip down the memory lane to childhood.
Cartoon Network Classics, The Amazing World of Gumball – The Store, Cartoon Network Store, Lazy Store, Ben 10 – Universe
• Marvel: A step closer to superheroes and their action expedition.
Marvel Universe, Empire News and Comics, Avengers Exchange, Epsilon Command, Marvel Vault, Daily Bugle Company Store
• Lost Valley: An unusual store that has dinosaur’s egg.
The Explorer’s Supply, Raptor Outpost, LV Retail Cart
• IMG Boulevard: A retail gang dedicated to candy, spooky painting, chocolate making, superhero battle sequence and more.
Haunted Hotel Store, World of Candy, Adventure Photography, Courage & Kind, IMG Emporium
Are you staying in the city? IMG Worlds of Adventure has arranged the convenient shutter service that picks you up from the hotel to let you have a hassle-free ride to the park and back.
This is an incredible theme park that invites you to play and rejoice like never before. The next time you are in Dubai, book your tickets for this unparalleled experience.