Dubai has so many things to surprise you in the most exciting way, which makes it the most visited place in the world. Right from the shopping malls, desert safari, serene beaches, the world’s tallest building and now the biggest Ferris wheel in the world. This is surely going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all the adventure lovers. Get ready to delight in the most magical and thrilling views of Dubai with a ride on the Ferris wheel.
Ain Dubai is the main attraction in Dubai these days as it is said to be AED 6 billion Bluewaters Island project. It is built at a height of 250 meters, which is said to break all the records and become the biggest Ferris wheel in the world leaving behind the Las Vegas’ High Roller of 168 meters, Singapore Flyer of 165 metres and China’s Star of Nanchang of 160 metres.
1. Location of Ain Dubai
Ain Dubai that is known as Dubai Eye is situated on the Bluewaters Island, just off the coast of JBR Beach, has become the largest Ferris wheel in the world. You will get to see the jaw-dropping view from the Ferris wheel of the JBR Beach, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and so much more.
2. Interesting Fact about Ain Dubai
- The Ain Dubai at 250 meters (820ft) height is taller than most of the skyscrapers. To picture it, the height of this wheel is much the same as the Eiffel Tower in Paris, which is 300 meters tall. It is twice the height of the London Eye, which is located on the Thames.
- Ain Dubai is an architectural marvel that boasts cutting-edge engineering with a whopping 9,000 tonnes of steel, a lot than what was used in the Eiffel Tower.
- No wonder, you will catch the best views from Ain Dubai that includes the major landmarks of Dubai like the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Dubai Frame and more. The view is just going to be out of the world. If you plan to visit this place in the evening, then you can get to see the amazing vista of the illuminated skyline of Dubai. You can soak up the breathtaking 360-degree view and admire the cloud-piercing skyscrapers.
- There are 48 high-tech, oval-shaped capsules on Ain Dubai. Each capsule is 30 square meters in size and is made of glass so that you can get a beautiful, full-height view. Nearly about 40 people can get into each capsule. You need to hop in the two escalators on the lower side of the platform and get an entry to one of the Ferris wheel’s capsules.
- Every capsule is fully air-conditioned as it takes roughly 38 minutes to complete the round. Also, these are fitted with an 80m wide LED screen where information is displayed on what all you will get to see around. It is an electronic means for advertisements, broadcasting and other relevant information.
- For those looking to have a private and luxurious experience, there are special VIP capsules that can accommodate 12 people. Here you will have something to drink and eat.
- Most people are unaware of an exclusive feature of Ain Dubai that will get your adrenaline rushing. One of the legs of the towering structure is fitted on the highest rope-climbing platform in the world. This is surely going to be the best thing for all the adventure seekers who want to challenge their guts. The climbers would be given special assistance for safety purposes.
- The Bluewaters Island project that is developed by Meraas was inaugurated on 21 October 2021. The island has nearly about ten apartment buildings along with swimming pools, landscaped gardens, children’s play areas, basketball courts, and so on.
- The Ferris wheel can carry 1,750 passengers at a time. Designed and made by Hyundai, these pods give an uninterrupted view of the skyline. This Dubai Eye Ferris wheel will weigh more than the equivalent of eight Airbus A380s.
- It’s a global feat as more than 10 countries have come together to create this masterpiece. Expertise and production have been a result of group efforts from UAE, South Korea and Germany, the UK, France and the Netherland.
3. Ain Dubai Observation Wheel Timing and Tickets
It operates from 12 pm to 10 pm with different time slots available as per your preference. During the day, you can bask in the sunshine and witness the clear, uninterrupted views of Dubai. As the suns sets, you can watch the city turning into gold and ocean shinning under the twilight sky.
You can have a singular ticket to a combo package to experience the most spectacular sight of your life. Ain Dubai Ticket includes:
- There are Ain Dubai View and Ain Dubai Sunset View tickets that allows you to remain in awe of the astonishing views while seating or standing. Besides the general admission tickets for observation cabins, there are other options as well.
- To upgrade the ticket, you can select the Social Experiences that let you have an amazing time with food, beverages, music and of course the stunning Dubai’s glittering skyline.
- The tickets are varying as per the services that include in-house drinks, VIP check-in and pre-departure house drink in the lounge.
- In case you look to throw a lavish party, celebrate a milestone or organise a special occasion, you can hire the whole cabin. You can book the private pods for business events, birthday celebrations, or wedding proposals that can accommodate 10-20 people. Raise the bar with a customised menu where you can have anything from sundowners to pizzas and multi-course dinner in the sky.
The officials from the Meraas holding has disclosed that the visitors to the Eye will go through a 4D cinema that will give the facts about Dubai. Then, you need to go through the two escalators to the lower side of the platform and get an entry to one of the Ferris wheel’s capsules. The full rotation on the Dubai Eye will take nearly about 45 to 48 minutes. This is surely going to be a thrilling experience for all the adventure seekers.
4. Other Fun Activities Around Ain Dubai
Ain Dubai is nestled on Bluewaters Island, which is a hub of entertaining activities. So, when you are done with the Ferris Wheel’s tour, you can check out the neighbourhood. There is lounge, cafés, seafood restaurants, beachside resorts, and a variety of games to let you have an incredible evening. Brass Monkey is one of the trending bowling alleys in Dubai. Madame Tussauds has also been recently opened to the public. This is surely going to be a thrilling experience for all kinds of fun travellers.