One of the main reasons for Dubai’s soaring popularity is the vibrant and classy nightlife of the metropolis. This city of emirates plays an incredible host to some of the best club nights and allows the guests to enjoy the most excellent of Djs from all across the globe. A regular celebrity hangout, Dubai nightlife is known to be at par with the international standards overcoming the fact that it is primarily a part of a conservative Muslim country.
The best of nightclubs in Dubai are mostly located as a part of the big hotels. Packed on almost all Thursday and Friday nights, these clubs allows the guests to relax, unwind and enjoy the best on the weekends.
‘Tip-Offs’ for the Dubai Nightclubs:
- There are many hotspots of the Dubai Nightlife clubs that specially host all ladies night out on every Tuesdays of the week.
- While short dresses like minis and micros are frowned upon as a dress for women in the Arab city, most of the nightclubs welcome women with it. In fact, the nightclubs have special bouncers to escort the ones with modish dresses.
- With the sudden overflow of people in the nightclubs now, most of them ask for a nominal entry fee. Earlier almost all the clubs had free entry.
- The nightclubs in Dubai very strictly adhere to the age limit of 21 years for drinking alcohol.
- While passports are a valid ID proof for the expats, the residents are expected to bring a valid driving license as an age identification proof.
- Some clubs allow entry only to people over 25 years of age. Check it up before you go.
- Do NOT drink and drive. It assures a jail time if caught by the vigilant Dubai Police. Ordering a cab is the safest way post a night out.
- While the clubs starts over flowing with guests around 10.p.m, the bars close at around 1:00 am and the guests are asked to vacate the premises latest by 3:00am.
- Most clubs do not allow people with flip- flops and casual dresses. Dressings right for the nightclub is quiet a necessity.
The best nightclubs of Dubai:
1.People by Crystal
Known as one of the most flamboyant and extravagant nightclub of Dubai, people by Crystal is situated at the top of the Raffles Pyramid and is packed almost every night of the week by expats and locals. The club has exceptional beats, music and enjoyable flashing light show. A perfect way to enjoy a thrilling and entertaining night out the People by Crystal club has one of the best bars in the city.
[Check Out: 5 Best Places to Visit in Dubai at Night]
The place almost has no competition for itself. Just 1 kilometer in the beautiful Arabian Gulf, the club is perched scenically on a rooftop; this circular nightclub offers some of the most magnificent views of the Burj- Al –Arab. One of the favorite party spots of the Dubai’s ‘A’ listers, Club 360 offers a perfect way to enjoy the night for its guests with the best Dj’s in the city.
One of the most well known party destinations of Dubai, Boudoir is known for its exclusive guests, exceptionally charged atmosphere and for giving a special treatment for its female guests. The place is specially loved by the resident Lebanese crowd. With a variety of different musical event every day of the week with the best reserved for the weekend nights, Boudoir is known for serving ladies with champagne every night on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
One of the favorite amongst young expat crowd of Dubai, Chi@ the Lodge is spacious, one of the initial ones in the circuit that holds the charm with the best Djs playing funky music and allowing the guest to chill out and relax. The dressed to impress crowd is given special preference here. The place also hosts live music nights for its guests. Chi@ the Lodge also serves some of the best head- spinning cocktails.
Party on an artificial beach almost 7kms in to the sea, Nasimi beach offers a unique party experience with the clubbers enjoying a spectacular sea line and cherished party experience with awesome Djs, exceptionally kicking cocktails and a spacious area. Nasimi beach is now a must –visit in the list of the Dubai party goers.
Known as the home to the best modern music in Dubai, Triology is known to host the finest international music for its guests every day of the week. Situated at the prime Souk Madinat, it is one of the busiest party clubs in Dubai. While the club has 3 different levels to offer more space for the guests, it holds a special area for the VIPs available only on pre-reservation.
Looking for an exclusive night club that promises a vibrant night without having to dress to impress? Barsati is your place to be. A laid back place offering a spectacular view of the Arabian Sea, the place has 2 levels of entertainment. While the ground floor is for the relaxing laid- back crowd looking to enjoy classic live music, the upper floor is for the charged up looking to burn some calories dancing their heart out.
Offering a unique party experience, this tropical hangout is a perfect place to be. Boasting of a Polynesian theme, the place has fun and vibrancy at every inch of its area. Mahiki is known for its peppy tunes and feel-good music. It’s a favorite spot of the celebrities, royals, and the regular A listers of Dubai.
From special ladies night outs to every day fun nights, the nightclubs paint an entirely different picture on the family friendly city of Dubai at nights. These places witness partygoers from every walk of life and serve some of the best drinks that add the required punch to the night. These nightclubs are a perfect way to relax and enjoy a great night after a hectic work day.