It is time for you to prepare for Valentine’s Day with your special someone because love is definitely in the air. Plan something unusual this year if Forever 21 or a huge heart covered in dark red roses are not your style. Here are some interesting things to do in Dubai on Valentine’s Day, including romantic candlelight dinners and creative ways to show someone you care.
11 Unique Ways to Spend a Unique Valentine’s Day in Dubai
1) Enjoy Delicious Snacks and Coffee at Dubai’s Arabic Coffee and Dates Tour- Why not attempt something educational and delicious this Valentine’s Day if you are looking for a unique experience. On the Arabic Coffee and Dates Tour, you will discover Dubai’s hidden gems and learn how these well-known libations are produced. Even some healthy date snacks and delectable coffee will be available for you to try!
2) Enjoy the Stunning Sunset View at the QDs Bar Grill- If you want to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style, make a reservation for a special dinner at the QDs Bar Grill this Valentine’s Day with a view of the Dubai Marina. In fact, their Valentine’s Day dinner includes a three-course meal as well as an entire bottle of champagne per table at sunset so you can enjoy your meal while taking in the breathtaking scenery.
3) Relish Sumptuous Dinner at Oak Room- This Valentine’s Day, enjoy a romantic dinner at the upscale steakhouse Oak Room in the Abu Dhabi Edition. Your evening will begin with a red rose and a glass of champagne. Enjoy the specially crafted set menu from Chef Tom Aikens, which features marmite butter on sourdough, passion fruit granite on Gillardeau oysters, a surf & turf main course comprising of poached lobster claw & black onyx tenderloin, and a mixed berry trifle dessert to end it with.
4) Romantic Dinner Date at Vanitas- Explore a four-course culinary journey at Palazzo Versace’s Italian hotspot, which includes dishes like scallops gratin, the Wagu beef ravioli accompanied with a red wine reduction, as well as Sicilian red prawns along with roasted celeriac. The setting is perfect for a wonderfully romantic meal with Un Viaggio d’Amore. Perle del Mare, a vanilla Bavarian with litchi foam, strawberry compote, and pistachio coral, is the delectable dessert that perfectly caps the experience. Bellissima!
5) Visit to Miracle Garden- With the goal to promote the messages of love, peace, and romance, Dubai Miracle Garden was actually inaugurated on Valentine’s Day in 2013, making it a wonderful destination to visit. Thousands of hearts, millions of flowers, hundreds of flower statuaries, and other massively constructed themed areas can be found throughout the gardens’ walkways. There are flowers, hearts, and numerous other floral patterns everywhere you look. Additionally, there is a flower castle that serves popcorn, frozen yoghurt, and other treats in addition to a flower auditorium that will host theatrical performances. If your style is more understated, it might not be the most subtle hint, but a trip here on Valentine’s Day will undoubtedly get your point across!
6) Spend Quality Time at the Desert Safari- The desert is allegedly the most romantic location in Dubai. The vast skies, sand dunes, and nighttime stars. There is nowhere like it to set up a tent and a fire. You can choose between red dunes and white sand deserts in the United Arab Emirates. Take a guided Dubai desert safari tour or pack a picnic. Even three different dining experiences are available at the opulent desert resort Bab Al Shams, where you can enjoy the sunset from a private tent that has already been set up and decorated while having a butler attend to your every need. The desert safari is a fantastic idea to spend some quiet and intimate time with your better half on Valentine’s Day away from the bustle of the city. You can enjoy the desert’s stunning views, a delectable dinner, and entertainment under the millions of stars.
7) Special Candlelight Dinner at Dinner in the Sky- In Dubai, there is no shortage of romantic restaurants, but are you not sick of having the same dinner reservations every year? Instead of the traditional candlelight dinner on Valentine’s Day in Dubai, try dining in the air. A 3-course meal of your choice can be enjoyed 50 metres above the streets of Dubai at dinner in the sky, while you take in the panoramic views of Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeirah, and more.
8) Dreamy Cruise at Marina- This Valentine’s Day, do you wish to give your partner something special? Along with a delicious meal, you and your partner can ride on the traditional Dhow boat and take in the stunning Dubai skyline. The breathtaking views will liven up your day and reignite the passion in your relationship.
9) Experience the Blend of Adventure and Serenity in Hot Air Balloon Ride- Enjoy a luxurious hot-air balloon ride over Dubai with your significant other for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Hajar Mountains acts as a picturesque backdrop for views of the desert. Experience the ideal fusion of tranquilly and adventure as you float gently above the clouds.
10) Make your Partner’s Heart Beat Faster in a Sky Dive- Why not surprise your partner with a skydive, for the more daring couples? One way to guarantee that you will speed up their heartbeat is to do this. A bold decision for several reasons! Throwing your significant other out of an aeroplane better expresses your love for them.
11) Feel above the World at Burj Khalifa- What better way to celebrate the day of love than at the beautiful Burj Khalifa, one of Dubai’s most recognizable landmarks and currently the tallest building in the world? You will both experience breathtaking views and a sense of being at the top of the world! Their special three-course breakfast option looks especially delectable. Making it all the more appealing means to spend your morning, residents can even receive a special offer with their Emirates ID.
So how do you wish to spend Valentine’s Day with your lady love in Dubi?